The perfect Leash length !
Seems like one of the most popular questions that come to be asked of me is exactly this ! What is the perfect/standard leash length !?
Truth be told, there is no such thing!
The perfect length is only given by the way you want to use it.
- 1m to 1.2m length leash is a short leash to be used, when you need to keep your pawtener close. He it a simple or a Traffic leash model.
- 1.5m length is a medium leash, an urban walk type of length. Also I do Traffic leashes in this length, so I guess it can be very useful in the City!
- 2m leashes are usual done in an adjustable model, with 2 carabiners and 3 rings that make it go from long to short in a matter of seconds. This is probably the model o recommend most, as it is the most versatile type. Because it can be 1m, 1.5m and 2m long, also you can tie either 2 dogs or your pup to yourself or to a tie-down - So this is the model we usually recommend.
- There are people that choose 2m-2.5m simple leashes. If you need a longer leash, for giving your baby a bit more freedom - this is the way .
- And if you need a loooong leash, we offer 5-20m biothane leashes in a big variety of widths. Like that, your beloved can be free and safe at the same time !